Our innovative care approach is provided using our award-winning assistive technology linking directly to our English speaking call monitoring centres in the UK.
We will find the most appropriate solution making sure help is on it’s way!
With call monitoring at Responsive Care you have access to emergency help and support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the touch of a button!
Get in touch to find out more.
How Assistive technology can help
- 24/7 access to emergency assistance!
- Additional speaker units and peripheral devices such as motion sensors, flood detectors and eHealth services on your property
- 1km radius and auto GPS switch when out and about – it goes where you go!
- No need for a phoneline or broadband! Just plug in and go! (back up battery included)
- Direct to an English speaking UK call centre
- Liaising with health professionals on your behalf making the whole situation seamless
- Detects when you have a fall and automatically makes a call to our operators
- Keeps your family in the loop of your daily activities and alerts us if anything
Weekly payments from just £5.95*
(no phone line required saving you money on line rentals costs.)
Get in touch to find out more
and see how our assistive technology can support you
and your family
“Compared to other care agencies we have had Responsive Care are the best! All staff are experienced
to provide stroke care to my husband and they encourage independence”
- Smart hub technology provides a robust monitoring system that allows for cloud based connected care
- Technology can be effectively managed and configured remotely for maximum reach and efficiency
- 24/7 reassurance with real time wellbeing and monitoring
- Advanced sensor integration connecting users with care professionals in real time
- Care@Home™ Enhanced Telecare Services Platform is an Independent living solution for seniors that offers a seamless health monitoring experience allowing independence for seniors and peace of mind for their loved ones