Live-in care enables anyone with care needs to continue living in their own home with an around-the-clock Live-in Care worker.
Whether it is just some companionship care you need, or you have specific health issues that mean you require extra support, it is tailored to your individual needs. Our Live-in care service provides a realistic and affordable alternative to moving into a care home. Live-in care offers a full-time solution, and by living alongside you in your home, your Carer can help you to live independently.
Why choose Live in Care with Us
We pride ourselves in delivering a service that is professional, caring and passionate in all that we do. We are with you every step of the way and assign a main contact ,within the company, so that you and your family always have good communication and continuity throughout.
- Care is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The cost of Live-in care is comparable to many residential and nursing care homes.
- The provision of Live-in care is quality care which is tailored to your individual needs.
- You are able to remain living comfortably in your own home with your Care worker.
- Our services are available on both a long-term and short-term (respite) basis.
- One-to-one care means you have the flexibility and choice.
- Regular checks are carried out by care managers, ensuring quality of service, safety and security.
- You can live your chosen lifestyle with ease.
- You will receive ongoing companionship and support from your supportive and friendly Care workers.
- We work in line with CQC expectations and regulations
We understand that choosing care for a loved one is not an easy decision, and every family situation is different. In order for you to make an informed choice,
you need to know your options and the different care services that are available to you.
Please ask as many questions as you feel necessary to ensure you are comfortable with any decisions made.
“Compared to other care companies we have had, Responsive Care are the best! All staff are experienced
to provide stroke care to my husband and they encourage independence”