I am very happy with the service I receive.”
Our Service Delivery
We are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for the delivery of regulated services to adults. The defined Regulated Activities are delivered to a wide range of Service Users which include the following:
- Learning disabilities
- Personal care
- Physical disabilities
- Sensory impairments
- Caring for adults under 65 years
- Caring for adults over 65 years
Live Your Life, Your Way!
We provide a service that is tailored to the needs of the individual Service User who can no longer manage to maintain their own lives without support.
Our support services include:
- Personal care to include washing, dressing, bathing, toileting.
- Domestic duties to include washing up, cleaning, laundry etc.
- Maintenance duties to include shopping, food preparation,
- Social duties to include engaging with clients, enabling, motivating and friendship
- Monitoring duties to include medication, health related activities, recording appropriately tasks undertaken.
- Rapid response services
- Live in care services
- Responsive Care
“Compared to other care agencies we have had, Mi Casa Care are by far the best!
All staff are experienced to provide stroke care to my husband and they encourage independence.”
Our Specialised Care Options Are Available to Everyone!
We are able to take referrals from all professional agencies, recommendations, private referrals and so on.
Our aim is to be able to tailor a service to meet your needs. By being rigid in our referrals means there are people who we would not be able to help. So we take a flexible approach.
- Service Users can be referred to us from Local Councils, Hospitals and Privately
- Our services are available for local Authority Funded Service Users
- Services available to self-funded Service Users
- Services available to Direct Payment Service Users
A Care Solution That Really Works!
Once you have contacted us we will arrange to meet with you as it is standard practice for a member of our management team to visit each Service User before commencing the service to be able to understand the individual situation and then provide the most suitable package accordingly.
We will ensure you have an assigned assessor who will complete your care assessment.
You will also have a key Contact care manager, who you can contact at any time if you have any questions or require additional information and support.
Your information will always be kept confidential.
Our services are available weekdays, weekends and bank holidays.
We run a 24 hours a day service 7 days a week.
The office is open Monday to Friday 09.00-17.30.
Out of these hours our phones are managed by an on call officer.